About the company:
Nervio is a startup developing breakthrough AI-driven medical solutions in the field of Intra-operative Neurophysiology, assisting the surgical team during complex operations.
Our solution integrates between software, state-of-the-art Machine Learning, and advanced Clinical Intelligence.
We are looking for a talented and passionate System Tester to join our R&D team.
The proposed position includes full responsibility for the establishment and leadership of the company's testing field, while developing and implementing methodologies, infrastructure and tools; formulating strategies and test plans; and executing manual and automatic tests.
As a Testing Engineer, you should have a strong background in software and data, as well as experience with a variety of testing methodologies, tools and techniques.
· Passion for taking part in the development of groundbreaking solutions in the medical field.
· Analytical mindset and great troubleshooting skills, creative and innovative state of mind, and high self-learning and self-management abilities.
· Software/ Information system engineer or practical engineer; or other relevant technological education with Testing/QA training.
· At least 2 years of experience in system & software testing, including:
· deep understanding of R&D documents (as SRS, SDD etc.).
· writing STP and STD documents.
· performing both manual and automatic testing of local and cloud environments, desktop applications, and NoSQL databases (preferred MongoDB).
· operation & maintenance of dedicated testing infrastructures and tools.
Scope of work:
We are offering a full-time position.
Our offices are located at the northern district (Misgav). Partial remote work will be possible in accordance with the needs of the company and the employee.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and Grade Sheet.